Exceptional eye care for many conditions
Most people who come to us for eye care in San Dimas and Chino Hills are looking for help with a common eye condition. Common eye conditions include:
- Refractive errors (nearsightedness, farsightedness & astigmatism)
- Cataracts (clouding of the eye lens)
- Glaucoma (excessive eye pressure)
- Diabetic retinopathy (damage to retinal blood vessels)
- Macular degeneration (damage to sharpness & central vision)
- Amblyopia (lazy eye) & strabismus (eyes that are crossed or turned out)
We can treat many common vision problems. We can also refer a patient to a respected local eye doctor (ophthalmologist) if and when surgical eye care is required (e.g., for cataracts or glaucoma). We will do whatever is necessary and in your best interests.
Learn more about the latest treatments for common eye conditions at Hofacre Optometric family vision center. Call us at 909.628.0091 in Chino Hills and 909.394.4545 in San Dimas, or use our convenient online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation with an eye care doctor. We also treat patients with eye conditions from Diamond Bar, La Verne and Glendora.