Eyecare Using Advanced Technology
We continuously incorporate advanced technology into patient care. This technology allows us to provide our patients with the most thorough eye examinations and the most accurate diagnoses of vision problems. It also helps us identify and monitor eye diseases such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and cataracts.
Some of the equipment we use includes:
- Non-contact tonometry
- Digital refractive systems
- Computerized visual fields
We use computerized total refractive systems in our exam rooms to streamline your eye exams. With the click of a button, we can compare your old prescription to your new prescription, so you can see firsthand if there is enough value for you to consider updating your eyeglasses or contacts.
Have you ever seen the inside of your eye? See what the doctor sees when they look into your eyes!
This aids in the early detection and management of diseases that can affect both your eyes and overall health.
Our optomap® scanning system takes a digital photograph of your retina. It is STRONGLY recommended due to the summary of benefits:
- A scan to confirm a healthy eye or detect the presence of disease; such as Glaucoma, Diabetes, High blood pressure, Retinal Detachment, hole and tears in retina, macular degeneration, optic nerve
- An overview or map of the retina, giving your eye doctor a more detailed view than they can achieve by other means.
- The opportunity for you to view and discuss the images of your eye with your doctor at the time of your examination.
Blue Light Filter Apps:
App to prevent eye strain:
Learn more about the latest eyecare technology. Call Hofacre Optometric family vision center at 909.628.0091 in Chino Hills and 909.394.4545 in San Dimas, or use our convenient online Request an Appointment form to schedule your eye doctor consultation. Patients also visit us from Diamond Bar, La Verne and Glendora.